Winslow Technology Services + Studio (WTS+S) is owned and operated by Curtis M. Winslow, who has over 25 years experience in the computing, telecommunications, networking, audio, and video technology fields. He has worked in the Washington, Philadelphia and New York City areas, recently relocating to Calistoga in the Upper Napa Valley
We work differently than most other technology consultancies:
- We do House Calls!
- We are technology generalists — we use mac, windows, linux, fax machines, cell phones, PDAs, laser printers, inkjet printes, tablets, plotters, and lots more.
- We recycle / reuse / upgrade whenever possible
- We keep up to date with all the latest solutions, especially those that focus on re-use.
- We work within our customers' fiscal, emotional and intellectual budgets
- We develop custom solutions that won't end up to be technological dead-ends
- We integrate seemingly disparate technologies (so you don't have to)
- We're not a reseller (though we do recommend specific services we have found to be extraordinary), and have no hidden agendas for "pushing" particular solutions
So take a little time and peruse our site, particularly our extensive tips section covering computing, telephony, networking, and the Internet.